Thank you for expressing interest in CDFD’s Research Scholars Program – II – 2022. On the basis of information provided in your application, I am happy to inform that the candidates, whose names can be accessed through the link given below, are shortlisted to appear for interview to be conducted during the week starting< strong> 06.06.2022 through video conference.
A list of provisionally shortlisted candidates, whose fellowship results are awaited, can also be accessed through a separate link given below. The provisionally shortlisted candidates are permitted to attend the interview subject to production of valid fellowship certificate on or before 02.06.2022.
The interview will be held in multiple rounds. The first round will be held on 08.06.2022. Names of the candidates who successfully qualify the first round of interview will be displayed on the CDFD website on 08.06.2022 itself. These candidates will be required to attend a 2nd round of interview during 09-10 June, 2022.
All shortlisted candidates (including from the provisional list) are to submit self-attested scanned copies of the following documents by email to latest by 20.05.2022:
- Proof of passing the Master’s degree in any branch of Science, Technology, or Agriculture from a recognized University / Institute or M.B.B.S. Mark/grade sheets up to the last semester may be submitted by candidates whose final semester results are awaited.
- Proof of having cleared CSIR / UGC / DBT / ICMR / INSPIRE / BINC / JEST / UGC – RGNF or any other similar examination with fellowship.
The provisionally shortlisted candidates are requested to submit the same latest by 02.06.2022.
- Proof of Date of Birth.
- Reservation category (if applicable).
- 5. In case, you have activated your fellowship anywhere else, please submit a No Objection Certificate for transfer of the fellowship from the Supervisor / Head of the Department / Dean / Head of the Institution
Failing to submit any of the above certificates, may disqualify you from attending the ONLINE interview
Candidates whose names appear in either of the links appended below are requested to confirm their participation in the online interview by email to email@example.com at the earliest but not later than 20.05.2022 (by 06-06-2022 for provisionally shortlisted candidates). In your email, please also provide the following information:
- Confirmation that you will be available for the first round of interview as per the schedule and for the second round of interview,
if you qualify the first round.
- Confirmation that you have access to 4G / 5G internet connectivity for the online interview (in case you do not have 4G/5G internet access, please let us know the details regarding your internet connectivity).
- Provide a Mobile number at which CDFD can contact you via WhatsApp, if required, in case of any technical difficulty faced during the online interview.
- Provide a current and functional Gmail ID
Individual call letters will be sent to each candidate only through email. Video conference link and exact time slot will be intimated separately to each candidate by email on or before May 31, 2022. For provisionally selected candidates, video conference link and exact time slot shall be sent on June 3, 2022. Candidates who qualify the first round will be sent a separate link for the second round of interview on June 08, 2022.
If the call letter for the first round of interviews is not received by May 31, 2022 (or by June 3, 2022 for provisionally selected candidates), you may mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Academics Section, CDFD at the following Telephone numbers :
040 – 27216199 / 27216200 / 27216201
Applicants to CDFD’s Research Scholars Program – II – 2022 who are shortlisted for the second round of interview may contact CDFD faculty during June 10 - 12, 2022 via email or phone to familiarize themselves with the research interests of the various CDFD faculty. Email addresses and phone numbers for each CDFD faculty are available on the CDFD website
Contacting the faculty is purely optional. If you are unable to contact CDFD faculty during June 10 - 12, 2022, it will not be held against you - the selection criteria will be independent of whether or not a candidate has contacted CDFD faculty. The purpose of this interaction is merely to give shortlisted candidates and the faculty an opportunity to acquaint themselves with each other
Conversely, even if you are shortlisted for the second round of interview and utilize the opportunity to contact CDFD faculty, CDFD will not be obliged to select you for the Research Scholar position
MURALI DHARAN BASHYAM ]
[ Dean – Academics & EMPC
Please click here to view the names of shortlisted candidates
Please click here to view the names of provisional shortlisted candidates